(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot Message: Removed gap)
Revision as of 18:05, 8 June 2011
Events which occurred on 9 May.
- 1921 - Brian Haines, who would voice the part of Uglúk in the 1981 radio series of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 1957 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 197.
- 1997 - Bree Moot 3 begins.
- 2006 - A Tolkienian Mathomium is published.
- 2007 - Quest for Middle-earth is published.
- 2007 - Previews of The Lord of the Rings Musical start in London.
- There are no known events for this day.