A Campaign and Adventure Guidebook for Middle-earth
Revision as of 15:51, 12 October 2012 by Mithbot
|A Campaign and Adventure Guidebook for Middle-earth|
|Author||Peter C. Fenlon|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
|Released||1982 (Second Edition: 1983)|
A Campaign and Adventure Guidebook for Middle-earth is a supplement for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition.
- Cover art: From the movie The Lord of the Rings (1978)
- Interior illustrations: Charles Peale, Terry K. Amthor, Peter C. Fenlon
- Production: S. Coleman Charlton
- Stock number: 2200
- A full-color 24" x 36" poster map of Middle-earth, including the wild lands - north, south, and east - and a superimposed reference grid.
- Descriptions of the principal inhabitants of Middle-earth, including: a language tree and linguistic data; cultural notes; and an in depth time line.
- Maps and notes on Middle-earth's topography, climate, trade routes, and population centers.
- Guidelines for incorporating Middle-earth into any major role playing system.