|Agandaûr is a concept which has only appeared in an adaptation of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.|
Agandaûr's bith date, aswell as most of his personal details, is unknown. He must have started to serve Sauron somewhere in the Third Age. Agandaûr became a great warior and sorcerer, likely being taught by Sauron himself.
War of the RingNazgûl were sent to retrieve the One Ring, Agandaûr was sent north to conquer Eriador and destroy Rivendell. He assembled an army in Fornost of Orcs of the Misty Mountains. In Fornost he toke Tharzog, chieftain of the Orcs of Mount Gram, in his service and passed his knowledge of sorcery to Orcs.
Just shortly after the Nazgûl defeated the Rangers at Sarn Ford, Agandaûr met there with the Witch-king. Telling him he finished the preparations and was ready to attack, as assistance in the Hunt of the Ring. The Witch-king ordered him to return and attack immediately.
After his return in Fornost his soldiers captured a giant Eagle, named Belarum, who was spying his forces. On Aragorn's order Eradan, a Dúnadan, Andriel, an Elf from Rivendell, and Farin, a Dwarf from Erebor, infiltrated Fornost to stop the army from joining the Nazgûl. When they found the chained Eagle, they helped him to escape. When they met with two more infiltrants, Elladan and Elrohir, they formed a team to kill Agandaûr. After they fought a way to the citadel tower Eradan, Andriel and Farin dealt with Tharzog while Elladan and Elrohir confronted Agandaûr. Tharzog was killed but Agandaûr had the upper hand in his battle with the Half-elves. However, when the Half-elves where joined by Eradan, Andriel and Farin, he fled on the back of a Fell beast. Even although Belarum pursued him, he escaped by summoning a thunder storm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Enemies" , warinthenorth.com (accessed 21 February 2012)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Chapter 1: Fornost, Citadel Tower
- ↑ "The Black Númenórean" dated 1 February 2011, Youtube (accessed 21 February 2012)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Prologue
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Chapter 1: Fornost, Main Gate
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Chapter 1: Fornost, Inner Wards