aldaTengwar alphabet. In written Quenya Alda is used for LD. In other modes this letter represents voiceless L (or LH). The Westron name for this letter is Lhó.
- Aldamir = "Bejeweled Tree"
- Aldarion = "Son of the Trees"
- Quenya Corpus Wordlist edited by Helge Fauskanger
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix E, "Writing", "The Fëanorian Letters", Note, The names of the letters
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Donald Swann, The Road Goes Ever On, "Namárië (Farewell)"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix E, "Writing", "The Fëanorian Letters", Note, The additional letters
- ↑ See Westron Tengwar
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lost Road and Other Writings, Part Three: "The Etymologies", GALÁD -