Arda Philology 4
Revision as of 16:59, 26 February 2021 by LorenzoCB
|Arda Philology 4|
|Publisher||The Arda Society|
|Released||4 August 2013|
- Contributers' Biographies
- Index Locorum
- Arden R. Smith: "Editing Tolkien's Alphabets"
- Georgia Kyte: "Mystery and Magic in Distant Lands: The Names of the Ithryn Luin as Clues to Their Role and Importance"
- Ivan A. Derzhanski: "Some Parallels Between Pronouns in J.R.R. Tolkien's and the Real World's Languages"
- Måns Björkman: "Quenya's Participles"
- Aleksandar Mikić: "Of orivaine, kamilot, and Their Kindred: Words for Legumes in Tolkien's Invented Languages"
- Arden R. Smith: "Phonetic Symbols in Tolkien's Early Alphabetic Materials"
- Roman Rausch: "Sound Symbolism in Elvish"
- Helge Fauskanger: "The World's Most Evil Syllable"