Revision as of 18:47, 8 June 2012 by Morgan
Arthur can refer to:
- Arthur Tolkien, the father of J.R.R. Tolkien
- Arthur Rankin, Jr., co-director/producer of The Hobbit (1977 film) and The Return of the King (1980 film)
- King Arthur, the stories concerning a legendary British leader, the "Arthurian literature"
- "The Fall of Arthur", an unpublished poem by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Book of Kyng Arthur: The Unity of Malory's Morte Darthur, a 1965 book by Charles Moorman, including a reminiscence of J.R.R. Tolkien.