Revision as of 19:02, 4 October 2013 by Mithbot
- Bain, a King of Dale, whose name is translated by some as "bane".
- Dagnir, a man of Dorthonion, whose name translates as "bane".
- Durin's Bane, the Balrog of Moria.
- Glaurung's Bane, Túrin Turambar.
- Isildur's Bane, the One Ring.
- Mansbane, a name given to Felaróf by Eorl.
- Master's bane, a name given to Snowmane.
- Troll's bane, a name given by Peregrin Took to his sword.
- This is a disambiguation page — a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.