Revision as of 17:46, 28 December 2008 by Ederchil
- Glaurung's Bane, Túrin Turambar
- Isildur's Bane, the One Ring
- Durin's Bane, the Balrog of Moria
- Troll's bane, a name given by Peregrin Took to his sword
- Master's bane, a name given to Snowmane
- Mansbane, a name given to Felaróf by Eorl
- Dagnir, a man of Dorthonion, whose name translates as "bane".
- Bain, a King of Dale, whose name is translated by some as "bane".
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.