Battle of Dagorlad (disambiguation)
Revision as of 14:53, 9 June 2011 by Mithbot
Dagorlad, the Battle Plain, was named so for the number of battles took place on or near there:
- The Battle of Dagorlad (S.A. 34340, the first documented battle in the War of the Last Alliance.
- An unnamed battle (T.A. 1899) between Calimehtar and the Wainriders.
- The Disaster of the Morannon (T.A. 1944), between King Ondoher of Gondor and the Wainriders.
- The Battle of the Camp (also T.A. 1944), between King Eärnil II of Gondor and the Wainriders.
- The Battle of the Morannon (March 25, T.A. 3019), between the Host of the West and the forces of Sauron.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.