Revision as of 09:43, 21 December 2010 by Ederchil
|Location||Bag End, Hobbiton|
|Birth||S.R. 1246 |
|Death||S.R. 1326 |
|Parentage||Mungo Baggins + Laura Grubb|
|Gallery||Images of Bungo Baggins|
Bungo was the eldest child of Mungo Baggins and Laura Grubb. He married Belladonna Took, daughter of the Old Took, in S.R. 1280. Bungo and Belladonna had only one child together, the infamous Bilbo Baggins.
Portrayal in Adaptations
2003: Sierra's The Hobbit:
- A portrait of Belladonna, Bungo and a young Bilbo hangs at Bag End. As he looks at it, Bilbo exclaims "A Hobbit couldn't wish for nicer parents".
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Baggins of Hobbiton"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "An Unexpected Party"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix F, "On Translation"
- ↑ Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition) , "Farewell Dear Bilbo", Director's commentary
- ↑ The Hobbit (2003 video game), "Hobitton"