Revision as of 20:06, 25 May 2008 by Ederchil
|Lifetime||May 14, 1969|
|Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings|
- "I'm really looking foreward to it, because it's not a territory I've ever stepped into before technically."
- ― Cate Blanchett, Vogue Magazine
- "I basically did it so I could have the ears. They were so sweet, because they actually made little bronze castings of my ears. I loved all of that stuff"
- ― Cate Blanchett, DarkHorizons.com
- "(talking about Galadriel) "She's handing on the torch to Men, to humankind. I think in a lot of ways she's challenging the viewers to say, 'What are you gonna do with Middle-earth? What are you gonna do with Middle-earth?'"
- ― Cate Blanchett, lordoftherings.net