Revision as of 18:51, 16 April 2010 by Morgan
|Education||Ph.D. in Near Eastern Religions|
|Occupation||Assistant Professor in Religious Studies|
|Location||Coe College, Iowa|
Christopher Joseph Seeman is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He has written both scholarly articles and gaming material concerned with J.R.R. Tolkien's works.
Roleplaying Game Modules
- 1991: Mythlore #67
- "Tolkien and Campbell Compared" (pgs 43-48)
- 1992: The First and Second Ages
- "Purity and Danger in Middle-earth"
- 1993-2001: Other Hands
- [various, in all issues]
- 1994: Arda 1988-1991
- "Tolkien's Conception of Evil: An Anthropological Approach"
- 1995: Proceedings of the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference
- "Tolkien's Revision of the Romantic Tradition"