Christina Scull is a researcher and writer best known for her books about the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. She worked for the London Board of Trade from 1961 to 1971 while completing with Honours her Bachelor of Arts degree in art history and medieval history at Birkbeck College. From 1971 to 1995 she served as Librarian of the Soane Museum in London.
Scull married Wayne G. Hammond in 1994 and has subsequently collaborated with him on several projects.
- 1993: Tolkien Portraiture (as assistant)
- 1995: J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator (with Wayne Hammond)
- 1998: Roverandom - (edited with Wayne Hammond)
- 2005: The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion (with Wayne Hammond)
- 2006: The J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide (with Wayne Hammond)
- 2006: The Lord of the Rings 1954-2004: Scholarship in Honor of Richard E. Blackwelder (edited with Wayne Hammond)
- 2011: The Art of The Hobbit (with Wayne G. Hammond)
- 1991: Leaves from the Tree
- "Dragons from Andrew Lang's Retelling of Sigurd to Tolkien's Chrysophylax"
- "Tom Bombadil and The Lord of the Rings"
- 1992: Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992
- "Chairman's Welcome"
- 1993: Scholarship and Fantasy
- "The Influence of Archaeology and History on Tolkien's Middle-earth"
- 1993: Mallorn 30
- "The Hobbit and Tolkien's Other Pre-war Writings" (with John Rateliff)
- 1995: The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien
- "Index" (with Wayne G. Hammond)
- 1995: SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 12
- Review Article: The History of Middle Earth (with Wayne G. Hammond)