Christopher John Gilson (June 1953) is a leading member in the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship, and the chief editor of Parma Eldalamberon. Together with Carl F. Hostetter, Arden R. Smith, Bill Welden and Patrick H. Wynne he is in the Vinyar Tengwar review committee.
- 1995: Proceedings of the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference
- "The Growth of Grammar in the Elven Tongues" (with Patrick H. Wynne)
- 2000: Tolkien's Legendarium: Essays on The History of Middle-earth
- "Gnomish Is Sindarin: The Conceptual Evolution of an Elvish Language"
- 2005: Arda Philology 2
- "Namárië and the Lexicon of Quenya"