Cirith Ungol (disambiguation)
Revision as of 11:57, 5 June 2010 by Mith
Cirith Ungol means "Spider's Cleft" in Sindarin and can refer to:
- Cirith Ungol, a pass through the Ephel Dúath into Mordor.
- The Stairs of Cirith Ungol, the eighth chapter of the fourth book in The Two Towers.
- The Tower of Cirith Ungol, the first chapter of the sixth book in The Return of the King.
- Kirith Ungol, the eighth chapter of Part II of The War of the Ring.
- The Stairs of Cirith Ungol (scene), the twenty-third scene of The Return of the King Extended Edition.
- The Tower of Cirith Ungol (scene), the fifty-eighth scene of The Return of the King Extended Edition.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.