|Birth||c. T.A. 2400-T.A. 2450 |
|Death||c. T.A. 2463 |
|Gallery||Images of Déagol|
Déagol, was the Stoor Hobbit who had found the One Ring while diving in the Gladden river (a tributary to the Anduin) with his cousin Sméagol. Sméagol (later known as Gollum) demanded the ring and murdered Déagol when he refused to give it to him. before his murrder at hands of sméagol the two were close friends.
Isildur, c. 2461 years earlier
briefly, c. T.A. 2463
Gollum or Sméagol
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Third Age"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien; Humphrey Carpenter, Christopher Tolkien (eds.), The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter 214, (undated, written late 1958 or early 1959) p. 292
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Shadow of the Past"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix F, "On Translation"
- ↑ "Biography for Thomas Robins" , IMDB (accessed 30 January 2012)