Revision as of 09:01, 22 May 2012 by Sage
Dr. Dimitra Fimi is a Lecturer in English at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff . She teaches and researches on many fantasy authors.
- 2006: Working with English: Medieval and Modern Language, Literature and Drama
- (issue 2): "'Come Sing ye Light Fairy Things Tripping so Gay': Victorian Fairies and the Early Work of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 2006: Folklore
- 2006: J.R.R. Tolkien Encyclopedia: Scholarship and Critical Assessment
- Fairyology, Victorian
- Greece: Reception of Tolkien
- 2007: Tolkien Studies: Volume 4
- "Tolkien's '"Celtic" type of legends': Merging Traditions"
- 2007: Silver Leaves
- "A Note on Túrin and Oedipus"
- 2007: Old Norse Made New: Essays on the Post-Medieval Reception of Old Norse Literature and Culture
- "Tolkien and Old Norse Antiquity: Real and Romantic Links in Material Culture"
- 2008: Tolkien 2005: The Ring Goes Ever On
- "Material Culture and Materiality in Middle-earth: Tolkien and Archaeology"
- 2008: Mallorn 46:
- "Teaching and Studying Tolkien"
- 2011: Picturing Tolkien: Essays on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings Film Trilogy
- "Filming Folklore: Adapting Fantasy for the Big Screen through Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings"
- 2005: Tolkien Studies: Volume 3:
- 2008: Folklore