Dor Daedeloth (song)
Revision as of 19:59, 18 April 2009 by Mthomas
- My heart for your word, Ered Engrin,
- and watch your folk, tired and small
- all hope lies in its last breath...
- You won't fear us, for we won't bring you anything
- but a fading spirit,
- the essence of my frost cries...
- frost and ice destroy...
- My heart for your word, Dor Daedeloth,
- You have seen the journey of time, and let us,
- half mortal beings, take part of the truth
- and the solitude of mankind, forewer...
- Wherever we go, wherever we stand, silence
- covers the blood soaken land,
- and so we pass the mountains of Ered Gorgoroth.
- Five shillvets are crossing the plains
- to the wide open forests of the west
- on and on they are travelling, in
- the direction of Hithlum
- called Nebelland, that made me
- asking for eternity...