(Difference between revisions)
m (Proper date format)
|(10 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
son of Tar-AmandilEärendur, Kingof
* Eärendur, Lord of Andúnië
* Eärendur , Lord of Andúnië
Latest revision as of 10:38, 12 October 2012
Eärendur is Quenya for "sea-servant" (pron. [ˌe.aˈrendur]), and can refer to:
- Eärendur (born S.A. 361), the second son of the third King of Númenor, Tar-Amandil.
- Eärendur (late Second Age), the fifteenth Lord of Andúnië.
- Eärendur (T.A. 640 - 861), the tenth, and last, King of Arnor.
 See Also
- Eärnur, which is a contraction of Eärendur.