(Difference between revisions)
m (Bot message: re-linked.)
|(11 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The word '''''elanor''''' means "
The word '''''elanor''''' means "-" in [[Sindarin]] (from ''[[êl]]''"star" and ''anor''"Sun")
* ''[[elanor (flower)|elanor]]'', a flower that grew in the forests of [[
* ''[[elanor (flower)|elanor]]'', a flower that grew in the forests of []
* '''[[Elanor Gardner]] (
* '''[[Elanor Gardner]] (), of [[Samwise Gamgee]]'''
Latest revision as of 18:52, 14 July 2012
- elanor, a flower that grew in the forests of Lothlórien
- Elanor Gardner (born T.A. 3021), the first child of Samwise Gamgee.
- Elanor (song), the sixth song of Disc 4 of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The Complete Recordings.
- Elanor (Tolkien Society), former Belgian Tolkien Society, succeeded by the Flemish Fantasy Society of the same name.
- Elanor (journal), a journal of the Japanese Tolkien Society Shiro no Norite.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.