Revision as of 12:29, 25 January 2009 by Ederchil
Elbereth is a Sindarin name, meaning "star-queen". It can refer to:
- Elbereth Gilthoniel, the Sindarin name for Varda.
- Various songs to Elbereth:
- Elrohir was at one stage called Elbereth.
- One of the sons of Dior Eluchíl was at one stage called Elbereth.
- Ilbereth was an elf, the secretary of Father Christmas in Letters from Father Christmas.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.