This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
|Gallery||Images of Fíli|
He accompanied his uncle along with his brother Kíli and ten other Dwarves on the Quest of Erebor. Together Kíli and Fíli were the youngest of Thorin and Company. They accompanied their uncle upon his glorious entrance in Esgaroth.
After the death of their uncle, the brothers would be the only remaining descendants of Thrór's line and inherit the title of King under the Mountain. Their deaths ended the royal line, and the title passed to Dáin II. It was their heroic last stand, which made their mother one of the very few Dwarf-women to be mentioned in the genealogies.
Fíli is a dwarf from the Norse mythology and the name means "File".
Portrayal in Adaptations
- Fíli is played by David Brierly.
1977: The Hobbit (1977 film):
- Fíli's voice is provided by Jack DeLeon.
- No actor is specified for the role of Fíli.
1982: The Hobbit (1982 video game):
2003: The Hobbit (2003 video game):
- No actor is credited for the role of Fíli.
2012-3: The Hobbit films:
- Fíli will be played by Rob Kazinsky.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "A Warm Welcome"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "The Return Journey"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "Durin's Folk"
- ↑ ZX Computing iss. 8304 p. 76 reproduced at World of Spectrum - Archive (retrieved 16 August 2010)
|Members of Thorin and Company|
|Thorin · Balin · Dwalin · Fíli · Kíli · Dori · Nori · Ori · Óin · Glóin · Bifur · Bofur · Bombur · Gandalf · Bilbo Baggins|