Revision as of 14:59, 9 June 2011 by Mithbot
Fangorn can refer to:
- Treebeard the Ent, also known by the name Fangorn.
- Fangorn Forest, a large forest to the north of Rohan where Treebeard and the other Ents live.
- Fangorn, the first episode of the second half (and seventh overall) of The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), aired November 19, 1956.
- Treebeard Of Fangorn, the twelfth episode of The Lord of the Rings (1981 radio series), aired May 24, 1981.
- Night Camp at Fangorn, the tenth scene of the Extended Edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- Fangorn comes to Helm's Deep, the sixty-first scene of the Extended Edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- "Fangorn (song)", the tenth track of Disc 1 of The Two Towers: The Complete Recordings.
- Fangorn's Meadow, an Irish smial.
- "Fangorn (Battlelore song)", track six on ...Where the Shadows Lie, the first album of Battlelore.