Revision as of 18:45, 14 July 2012 by KingAragorn Bot
Faramir can refer to the following:
- Gelmir, a Noldorin Elf of the First Age, who was named Faramir in earlier writings.
- Faramir (died T.A. 1944), second son of the King Ondoher of Gondor, slain in the Battle of the Camp.
- Faramir (T.A. 2983 - Fo.A. 82), son of Denethor and younger brother of Boromir, a hero of the War of the Ring.
- Faramir Took I (born Fo.A. 9), son of Peregrin Took who succeeded his father as Thain of the Shire.
- Faramir's Good Counsel, the thirty-first track of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - The Complete Recordings.
- The Sacrifice of Faramir (scene), a scene from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.