File talk:Felix Sotomayor - Elu Thingol.jpg
 Nonsense tengwar
This pictures displays ‘Mode of Boloneyland’, that is nonsense tengwar as used by incompentent persons who have no understanding of the script at all and think it just codes for the Latin alfabet. I suggest we get rid of it, as I agree with Sage when he said that a serious Tolkien wiki should not use a picture abusing tengwar in this scrappy way. — Mithrennaith 04:13, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
- It's not Mode of Boloneyland, it's just someone who doesn't understand Dan Smith's keymapping. Either way, I vote deletion. -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 07:05, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
- It seems that no one likes this image. Let's delete it. -- 15:10, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
- I think Mith has a good point there.. --Amroth 11:10, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with Mith that there is no consensus for deletion. I’m myself moving over to his opinion, that is that scrappy Tengwar are no reason not to have the image. Also agree with him that the precedent would be undesirable.
- I want to suggest, however, that the problem with the tengwar be mentioned on the file page, with an injunction not to use it for infoboxes, and other flagstaff locations. — Mithrennaith 22:54, 28 June 2011 (UTC)