First Age 506
(Difference between revisions)
(Expanded and added references)
m (Fixed sort)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
[[Category:First Age years|0, First Age
[[Category:First Age years|0, First Age ]]
Revision as of 13:49, 27 December 2014
- The Second Kinslaying. The Sons of Fëanor attach Doriath seeking the Silmaril.
- Dior slays Celegorm, Curufin and Caranthir. Dior, and his wife Nimloth, are killed.
- Eluréd and Elurín are abandoned to die.
- Elwing flees Doriath with the last Silmaril.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The War of the Jewels, "Part Three. The Wanderings of Húrin and Other Writings not forming part of the Quenta Silmarillion: V. The Tale of Years", p. 351
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Quenta Silmarillion: Of the Ruin of Doriath"