Tolkien Gateway

Forum:I could use a little Help...

Revision as of 00:25, 25 August 2008 by Algernon (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Tolkien Gateway > Council > I could use a little Help...

ive been looking for something, but havent had any luck finding it. I'm looking for a place(translated I'm guessing) which is called The Dwellings of The Lonely Ones...anybody know what that is?

Nope. Where did you find this name? -- Ederchil 16:03, 26 July 2008 (EDT)
Hello. Dwelling of the Lonely Ones is the translation of Bar Erib. --Algernon 00:25, 25 August 2008 (UTC)