10-4-07 - Interwiki links now added for Ardapedia (German) and Kontu (Finnish).
- What about the Slovak Tolkien-wiki? They might be happy to join in the co-operation. Here is the user page of their sysop, Embuck. I just found this Ardapedia - Otvorená Tolkien Encyklopédia, and I think that they, and all possible Tolkien-wikis around the world, should be lured into co-operation with TG, German Ardapedia, and Finnish Kontuwiki. Who knows other T-Wikis? English-German-Finnish community should be only the beginning of a beautiful friendship... --Tik 02:24, 12 November 2007 (EST)
- Hello English speakers :P I began to add links from Tolkiendil to Tolkien Gateway and I thought it could be interesting that I add links on both sides at the same time (our wiki is closed, only members can edit). So I tried here  but it doesn't seems to work, can you help ? Thank you ! ;) - Zelphalya 17:50, 26 May 2008 (EDT)
- Hey there Zelphalya. Unfortunately it looks like the MediaWiki software has trouble with the colons in the URL, however I believe this is fixed in the latest version of MW which we will be upgrading to shortly. As interwiki links can be tedious to add, I think we may want to automate the task with a bot, as long as we have the Tolkiendil article title and the equivalent Tolkien Gateway title, it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep up the great work at Tolkiendil, and I've added you to MSN. I'll let you know as soon as the colon issue is resolved. --Hyarion 18:29, 26 May 2008 (EDT)
- Great ! Thank you ! ;) Zelphalya 01:37, 27 May 2008 (EDT)
- It looks great! The more, the merrier, as they say... -- Ederchil 04:09, 27 May 2008 (EDT)