Revision as of 23:50, 17 December 2010 by Morgan
This article or section is a stub. Please help Tolkien Gateway by expanding it.
Portrayal in adaptations
1982-97: Middle-earth Role Playing:
- Ghosts are one of the most powerful Undead beings. They are altogether incorporeal, and drain constitution points from player characters.
- Ghosts come in three types: phantoms, wraiths and wights.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, "The Forbidden Pool"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, passim
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age"
- ↑ Ruth Sochard Pitt, Jeff O'Hare, Peter C. Fenlon, Jr. (1994), Creatures of Middle-earth (2nd edition) (#2012)
- ↑ Scott Bennie, Mike Mearls, Steve Miller, Aaron Rosenberg, Chris Seeman, Owen Seyler, and George Strayton (2003), Fell Beasts and Wondrous Magic, pp. 25-27