Revision as of 16:40, 17 February 2012 by Amroth
This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
|Gorkil is a concept which has only appeared in an adaptation of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.|
Gorkil the Goblin King is a hero created for EA's The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II in the "Goblins" faction. He appears zipping around on top of a large Scorpion. He is voiced by Dave Wittenberg.
- Skull Totem - Places a skull totem which will remain on the map until *destroyed. Reveals the nearby shroud and detects stealth.
- Mount/Dismount - Mount and unmount Gorkil's scorpion
- Battle Frenzy - Targeted units gain +50% Damage, +50% Armor, and earn experience twice as fast.
- Poisoned Stinger - Targeted enemy becomes stunned and takes poison damage over time.
- Call from the Deep - Summons three Fire Drakes under the caster's control