(Difference between revisions)
m (Proper date format)
|(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* [[Hador]] , first [[Lord of Dor-lómin]] in the []
* [[Hador of Gondor]], seventh [[Ruling Steward]] of [[Gondor]]
of Gondor]] , seventh [[Ruling Steward]] of [[Gondor]]
Latest revision as of 10:23, 12 October 2012
Hador can refer to:
- Hador Lórindol (F.A. 389 - 455), the first Lord of Dor-lómin who died in the Dagor Bragollach.
- Hador (T.A. 2245 - 2395), the seventh Ruling Steward of Gondor.
- hador (word), a Noldorin word meaning "thrower".
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.