|Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings|
New Zealand director, actor and musician Harry Sinclair played Isildur in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings. He is a friend of Peter Jackson, and was offered the role because he was the most corrupt-looking person Jackson knew. He had only one line, but because he did not sound as corrupt, it was dubbed by Hugo Weaving.
- "It was great. I did some huge battle scenes, like 700 people on a mountainside. And the New Zealand Army were some of the extras. They'd yell 'CUT!' but some of these guys just kept hackin' away at each other."
- ― Harry Sinclair, IGN Interview.
- 2004 - EA's The Third Age - Isildur (archive footage)
- 2003 - Peter Jackson's The Return of the King - Isildur
- 2001 - Peter Jackson's The Fellowship of the Ring - Isildur