High King (disambiguation)
Revision as of 15:51, 1 June 2020 by Kulid123
High King was a title used by a ruler who had at least nominal overlordship over other realms:
- High King, a title used by the Kings of all the Dúnedain.
- High King of Arda, a title of Manwë, the greatest of the Valar.
- High King of Arnor, a title used by the rulers of Arnor.
- High King of the Elves, the title of Ingwë as the noblest of all the Elves.
- High King of the Noldor, a title used by the four leaders of the Noldor in Middle-earth.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.