Index:Reminiscences of J.R.R. Tolkien
Reminiscences of J.R.R. Tolkien is a page on Tolkien Gateway which collects publications of people recalling past experiences of J.R.R. Tolkien. Apart from their literary value, reminiscences might also be useful for scholars researching the life and works of Tolkien.
- 2008: Zettersten, Arne. Tolkien - min vän Ronald och hans världar. Will be published in English as J.R.R. Tolkien's Double Worlds and Creative Process in 2010.
- 201?: Anderson, Douglas A. and Burns, Marjorie (eds.). On Tolkien: Interviews, Reminiscences, and Other Essays [forthcoming].
- 1973: The Tablet, 15 September 1973
- "A Tribute to Tolkien" by Robert Murray
- 1979: J.R.R. Tolkien: Scholar and Storyteller
- "The Man and the Scholar - A reminiscence" by S.T.R.O. d'Ardenne
- 1994: Tygodnik Powszechny, nr 14
- "Oksfordzcy mistrzowie wyobraźni" ["Oxfordian Masters of Imagination"; interview with Przemyslaw Mroczkowski conducted by Tomasz Fiałkowskim] (for more info on the contents of the interview, see Przemyslaw Mroczkowski)
- 1999: Tolkien: A Celebration: Collected Writings on a Literary Legacy
- 2010: Huffington Post. April 26, 2010