Revision as of 14:27, 20 June 2011 by Morgan
Isengard can refer to:
- Isengard, the fortress inhabited by Saruman in the late Third Age.
- The Battle of Isengard, a battle fought during the War of the Ring.
- Gate of Isengard
- Ring of Isengard
Books and Chapters
- The Treason of Isengard, the seventh volume in The History of Middle-earth series by J.R.R. Tolkien, edited by Christopher Tolkien.
- "The Road to Isengard", the eighth chapter of the third book in The Two Towers.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard, a 2011 expansion for The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Isengard (LOTRRPG), a 2005 supplement for The Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game.
- A Spy In Isengard, a 1988 game book in the Middle-earth Quest series.
- Isengard and Northern Gondor, a 1983/1987 supplement for Middle-earth Role Playing.
- Isengard (band), a Swedish metal band.