Revision as of 22:11, 28 April 2012 by Jallan
James D. Allan (Jim Allan) published books and articles on Tolkienin the 1970s, primarily on linguistics. His An Introduction to Elvish was the first book-length publication on Tolkien's invented languages.
- 1972: Parma Eldalamberon 2
- "A Source for Tolkien's Tengwar?"
- 1973: Mythlore 9
- "Genesis of The Lord of the Rings: A Study of Saga Development"
- 1973: Parma Eldalamberon 3
- "Review of A Guide to Middle-earth"
- "The Queer Brandybuck Names"
- 1974: Parma Eldalamberon 4
- "The Naming of Tor and Tinidril"
- 1975: Mythlore 10
- "More Tolkien Exploitation." Review of The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Notes by William Ready.
- 1977: Parma Eldalamberon 5
- "Corrections to the Tengwar and Certar Values Assigned in Current Editions of The Lord of the Rings"
- 1972: A Glossary of the Eldarin Tongues
- 1975: Report From Marquette
- 1975: An Extrapolation on The Silmarillion
- 1977: A Speculation on The Silmarillion