John D. Rateliff
Revision as of 17:11, 1 September 2011 by Morgan
|John D. Rateliff|
|Education||Ph.D. at Marquette University|
- 1993: Tolkien Portraiture (as assistant)
- 2002: The Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Game - Core Book
- 2007: The History of The Hobbit
- 1981: Mythlore 8
- "She and Tolkien"
- 1991: Leaves from the Tree
- "Early Versions of Farmer Giles of Ham"
- 2000: Tolkien's Legendarium
- "The Lost Road, The Dark Tower, and The Notion Club Papers: Tolkien and Lewis's Time Travel Triad"
- 2006: The Lord of the Rings 1954-2004
- "'And All the Days of Her Life Are Forgotten': The Lord of the Rings as Mythic Prehistory"
- 2011: VII: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Vol.27
- "Woodland Prisoner" - by Clyde S. Kilby with introduction and annotations by John D. Rateliff
- 2011: Picturing Tolkien: Essays on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings Film Trilogy
- "Two Kinds of Absence: Elision and Exclusion in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings"
- 2011: Tolkien and the Study of His Sources
- "She and Tolkien, Revisited"
- 2009 - Mythopoeic Award, Mythopoeic Scholarship Award for Inkling Studies, The History of The Hobbit Part I: Mr. Baggins