This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
This article or section needs more/new/more-detailed sources to conform to a higher standard and to provide proof for claims made.
Kíli (Third Age 2864 - 2941, 77 years old) was the brother of Fíli, nephew of Thorin and the son of Dís. Kíli was killed in the Battle of Five Armies, along with Fíli as they defended their mortally wounded uncle.
Portrayal in Adaptations
1966: The Hobbit (1966 film):
- Kíli is played by Nicholas Edmett.
1977: The Hobbit (1977 film):
- Kíli's voice is provided by Jack DeLeon.
- No actor is specified for the role of Kíli.
1982: The Hobbit (1982 video game):
2003: The Hobbit (2003 video game):
- No actor is credited for the role of Kíli, but it appears to be Alister Duncan.
2012-3: The Hobbit films:
- ↑ Chester Nathan Gould, "Dwarf-Names: A Study in Old Icelandic Religion", published in Publications of the Modern Language Association of America, Vol 44 (1929), issue #4, pp. 939-967
- ↑ "The Hobbit.mp4" dated 5 January 2012, YouTube (accessed 10 January 2012)
- ↑ ZX Computing, 8304 (April/May 1983), p. 76, accessed April 24 2011
- ↑ Peter Jackson, "Production begins in New Zealand on The Hobbit" dated 20 March 2011, Facebook (accessed 23 December 2011)
|Members of Thorin and Company|
|Thorin · Balin · Dwalin · Fíli · Kíli · Dori · Nori · Ori · Óin · Glóin · Bifur · Bofur · Bombur · Gandalf · Bilbo Baggins|