Revision as of 19:33, 20 February 2011 by Mithbot
Lórien can refer to:
- Irmo, the Vala who was also referred to as Lórien.
- The Kingdom of Lothlórien in Middle-earth, often referred to as Lórien.
- Farewell to Lórien, eighth chapter of Book II of The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Farewell to Lórien (The Treason of Isengard), fourteenth chapter of The Treason of Isengard.
- The Story Foreseen from Lórien, the sixteenth chapter of The Treason of Isengard.
- Farewell to Lórien (scene), a scene from the 2001 film The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- "Lórien", episode 7 of Hobitit.
- Leaves of Lórien, Book VII of the The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria.
 Popular media
- Lórien (British band), a British band.
- Lórien (Icelandic band), an Icelandic band.
- Lórien (Italian band), an Italian band.
- Lórien (Polish band), a Polish band.
- Lórien (Spanish band), a Spanish band.
- Lórien (US band), a Tennessee indie rock band.
 See Also
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.