Revision as of 17:10, 6 May 2009 by Ederchil
Lórien can refer to:
- Irmo, the Vala who was also refered to as Lórien.
- The gardens of Lórien in Valinor, the abode of Irmo.
- The Kingdom of Lothlórien.
- "Lórien", episode 7 of Hobitit.
- Leaves of Lórien, Book VII of the The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria.
- Lórien (band), a Spanish band.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.