Revision as of 12:52, 21 May 2009 by Ederchil
Lórien can refer to:
- Irmo, the Vala who was also refered to as Lórien.
- The gardens of Lórien in Valinor, the abode of Irmo.
- The Kingdom of Lothlórien.
- "Lórien", episode 7 of Hobitit.
- Leaves of Lórien, Book VII of the The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria.
- Lórien (Britain), a British band.
- Lórien (Iceland), an Icelandic band.
- Lórien (Poland), a Polish band.
- Lórien (Spain), a Spanish band.
- Lórien (US), a Tennessee indie rock band.