Revision as of 07:00, 28 January 2010 by Gilgamesh
Lórien can refer to:
- Irmo, the Vala who was also refered to as Lórien.
- The gardens of Lórien in Valinor, the abode of Irmo.
- The Kingdom of Lothlórien.
- "Lórien", episode 7 of Hobitit.
- Leaves of Lórien, Book VII of the The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria.
- Lórien (British band), a British band.
- Lórien (Icelandic band), an Icelandic band.
- Lórien (Italian band, and Italian band.
- Lórien (Polish band), a Polish band.
- Lórien (Spanish band), a Spanish band.
- Lórien (US band), a Tennessee indie rock band.