Revision as of 23:31, 4 September 2011 by Gamling
Lily can refer to:
- Lilies, large white flowers seen throughout Middle-earth
- Water-lilies, large flowers seen on the surface of water.
- Lily Baggins (S.R. 1222 - S.R. 1312), great-aunt of Bilbo Baggins.
- Lily Brown, mother of Rose Cotton.
- Lily, the Draper's daughter, in Smith of Wootton Major.
- "Lily of the Valley", translation of Lothengriol, one of the seven names of Gondolin.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.