This article is in the early stages of construction and should not be viewed as complete, or even close to being finished.
Star had criticised the "Elfconners" (Arden Smith, Carl Hostetter, Patrick Wynne, Christopher Gilson) for their publishing methods. On 28 October 1996 she posted in Tolklang her objections and requested a rapid publication of the original material. She would later mention in her website, "There is no love lost between Carl Hostetter and me".
As of 2008 Star apparently has withdrawn from the Tolkien scene and nobody seemed to be able to contact her. Her official website received a final update in March 2009 before eventually disappearing because of Geocities shutting down.
- ↑ Lisa Star, "Failure of Elfconners" dated 28 October 1996, The Tolkien Language List (accessed 13 December 2013)
- ↑ Lisa Star, "A List of Tolkien's Unpublished and Slightly Published Manuscripts" dated 01 August 2002, Welcome to Tyalie Tyelellieva (accessed 13 December 2013)
- ↑ "Unfortunately, Lisa's linguistic informations often are very imprecise. P. e. she refers to a supposed usage of „Rohirian“ in PM p. 55 that does not exist; indeed the word does not occur anywhere in that book at all." (Andreas Moehn)
- ↑ Patrick Wynne (as Pa2trick), "Mørk calling Orsøn, come in Orsøn …" dated 22 February 2006, Caveat Scriptor (accessed 13 December 2013)
- ↑ Matthew "Tyrhael" Dinse, Message 34824, Elfling
- ↑ Archive of the final snapshot of her Geocities site