|Editor||Pat Reynolds and John Ellison|
|Cover artist||Pauline Baynes|
|Publisher||The Tolkien Society|
|Format||A4 stapled paperback|
|Preceded by||Mallorn 31|
|Followed by||Mallorn 33|
- Front Cover
- By: Pauline Baynes
- "And the Word was Made Flesh"
- By: Clive Tolley
- "The Fall from Grace"
- By: Len Stanford
- "An Ethnically Cleansed Faery? Tolkien and the Matter of Britain"
- By: David Doughan
- Ring Verses Competition
- "Notes Toward a History of the Easterlings"
- By: Ruth Lacon
- Inside Art
- By: Ian Collier, Tom Sherry, Ruth Lacon
 See also
- Mallorn, the large tree after which the journal is named
- List of Mallorn issues
- Mallorn cover art gallery
- Amon Hen, the bi-monthly bulletin of The Tolkien Society