Revision as of 09:38, 25 December 2012 by Mithbot
|Cover artist||Pauline Baynes|
|Publisher||The Tolkien Society|
|Printer||The Printed Word, Horsham, UK|
|Format||A4 stapled paperback, glossy|
|Followed by||Mallorn 44|
- Virtual History: Arnor: the Numenorean inheritance; Chapter 3: Nendor and the Enedre
- By: Majorie Willetts
- Reviews: "Traitors and translators: three German versions of The Lord of the Rings
- By: Susanne Stopfel
- "The road goes ever on: Tolkien's use of the 'Journey' motive in reconstructing The Lord of the Rings"
- By: John Ellison
- "Botanical notes on the Mallorn"
- By: Beth Russell
- "Arthur and Aragorn: Arthurian influence in The Lord of the Rings"
- By: Richard J. Finn
- "A history of song: The transmission of memory in Middle-earth"
- By: Michael Cunningham
- "Tolkien's women (and men): the films and the book"
- By: Jane Chance
- "Gandalf as torturer: the ticking bomb terrorist and due process in J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings"
- By: Adam Rosman
- "Merry in focus: On Ring fever, having adventures, being overlooked, and not getting left behind"
- By: Hilary Longstaff
- "Tolkien's Burning Briar - an astronomical explanation"
- By: Kristine Larsen
- "Perspectives on reality in The Lord of the Rings: Part II - Nature, beauty and death"
- By: Gerardo Barajas Garrido
- Inside Art
 See also
- Mallorn, the large tree after which the journal is named
- List of Mallorn issues
- Mallorn cover art gallery
- Amon Hen, the bi-monthly bulletin of The Tolkien Society