Revision as of 21:36, 27 June 2012 by Ederchil
This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
Martin Simonson (1973) is a Swedish scholar, novelist, and translator, specialized in fantastic literature and nature writing.
- 2005: Reconsidering Tolkien:
- "The Lord of the Rings in the Wake of the Great War: War, Poetry, Modernism, and Ironic Myth"
- 2006: Tolkien Studies: Volume 3:
- "Three is Company: Novel, Fairy Tale, and Romance on the Journey through the Shire"
- 2006: Tolkien and Modernity 2:
- "An Introduction to the Dynamics of the Intertraditional Dialogue in The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Heroic Evolution"
- 2007: Myth and Magic: Art according to the Inklings:
- "Recovering the 'Utterly Alien Land': Tolkien and Transcendentalism"
- 2008: Tolkien's Shorter Works:
- "Redefining the Romantic Hero: a Reading of Smith of Wootton Major in the Light of Ludwig Tieck's Der Runenberg"