(Difference between revisions)
m (iw fi)
|(15 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Mid-year's Day''' is the middle day of the year, according to the [[Shire Reckoning]], between 1 [[Lithe]] and 2 Lithe
'''Mid-year's Day''' is the middle day of the year, according to the [[Shire Reckoning]], between 1 [[Lithe]] and 2 Lithe. It roughly corresponds with the summer solstice, and is also known as [[Loëndë]] in [[Quenya]].
[[Thorin and Company]] depart [[Rivendell]].
[[Gandalf]] leaves a letter to [[Barliman Butterbur]] to be sent to [[Frodo]], and tells him to expect [[Underhill]]leaves for [[Orthanc]]Barliman forgets .
|3019Wedding of [] and [[Arwen]].
|3020Frodo resigns office of and [[Will Whitfoot]] is restored as a mayor
Revision as of 09:45, 1 November 2012
Events that occurred on Mid-year's Day:
- F.A. 498
- Túrin weds Níniel in Brethil.
- T.A. 2778 (circa)
- Thrór draws his Map
- T.A. 2941
- Thorin and Company depart from Rivendell.
- T.A. 3013
- A Free Fair is held on the White Downs, at which Will Whitfoot is elected (or re-elected) to the post of Mayor of Michel Delving.
- T.A. 3018
- Gandalf leaves a letter to Barliman Butterbur to be sent to Frodo, and tells him to expect a Mr. Underhill. Gandalf leaves for Orthanc, Barliman forgets to mail the letter.
- T.A. 3019
- Wedding of Aragorn II and Arwen.
- T.A. 3020
- Frodo resigns office of Mayor and Will Whitfoot is restored as a mayor
- Fo.A. 6
- Will Whitfoot resigns as Mayor of Michel Delving, and Samwise Gamgee is elected in his place.
- Fo.A. 55
- At the Free Fair on the White Downs, Samwise Gamgee resigns as Mayor of the Shire.
- Fo.A. 61
- Death of Rose Cotton, the wife of Samwise Gamgee.