Middle-earth Puzzles was a series of jigsaw puzzles released by Iron Crown Enterprises, featuring images by Tolkien-inspired artists.
- (1997) The Way is Shut - Art by Ted Nasmith (500-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #30501
- (1997) Burglar Baggins - Art by Donato Giancola (500-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #30502
- (1997) Éowyn and the Witch-king - Art by Angus McBride (500-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #30503
- (1997) An Unexpected Party - Art by Angus McBride (1000-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #31001
- (1997) The Mirror Of Galadriel (100-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #31002
- (1997) Map of Middle-earth (1500-piece Unlimited Ed.) - ST #31501
- (1997) Arwen's Choice - Art by Ted Nasmith (1000-piece Limited Ed.) - ST #41002
- (199?) Gandalf's Mark
From the publisher
NEW! Middle-earth Puzzles
This set of 7 beautiful, full-color art puzzles depict some of the most memorable scenes from Tolkien's epic tales of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. ST # 30501, 30502, 30503vand 31501 use original art created for the award-winning Middle-earth Collectible Card Game, and ST # 31001, 31002, 41002 are all original works created by the artists especially for this exclusive puzzle series.