Revision as of 17:52, 19 February 2011 by KingAragorn
|Lifetime||December 16, 1967|
|In||The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy|
- 2004: DNZ: The Real Middle Earth: Herself
- 2004: The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age: Éowyn (archive footage)
- 2003: The Lord of the Rings: The Quest Fulfilled: Herself
- 2003: Warriors of the Third Age: Herself
- 2003: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (video game): Éowyn (archive footage)
- 2003: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King: Éowyn
- 2002: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers: Éowyn
- "She's sort of grown up in a world of men; she's been brought up to fight, she's been brought up to ride. She's surrounded by men..and yet she's not allowed to be a man."
- ― Miranda Otto on Éowyn
- "The first day I arrived at Edoras was really memorable. We had an hour and a half drive to the set, and we came over the hill to see the Golden Hall built in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by these white covered mountains, exactly as described in the book. To feel as an actor that you had so much to work with was really exciting. It was like being a child thinking about being a princess and having a palace and then you wake up one morning and there it is."
- ― Miranda Otto, Lordoftherings.net
- "I thought, 'This is a story where a woman becomes her own knight in shining armour'. That's a great role model, because most mythic stories we're given as children are about women being saved by men."
- ― Miranda Otto, BBC interview
- 2003 - OFCS Award, Best Ensemble, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- 2003 - PFCS Award, Best Acting Ensemble, Peter Jackson's The Two Towers
- 2004 - Critics' Choice Award, Best Acting Ensemble, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- 2004 - NBR Award, Best Acting by an Ensemble, Peter Jackson's The Return of the King
- 2004 - SAG Award, Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture, Peter Jackson's The Return of the King